- lime – 2 PCs.
- olive oil “extra virgin” – 100 ml
- fennel – 1 tsp chopped green
- fresh chopped parsley – 1 tsp chopped green
- cilantro – 1 tsp chopped green
- tuna steak – 4 steaks weighing 140 g
- pepper white
- garlic chopped – 20 g
- olive oil – 50 ml
- green beans – 450 g
- red beans canned – 250 g
- vinegar wine red – 20 ml
- leek chopped (only the white part) – 50 g
Grater to wipe the zest from a lime, squeeze the juice out of it. Add the olive oil, fennel, cilantro and parsley (a pinch of each type of greenery to leave for serving). Marinate steaks in the mixture and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
Canned beans rinsed with cold water, drain in a colander and then Pat dry, mix with the remaining ingredients of the salad, season with salt, sugar and white pepper.
Preheat the grill pan, put the tuna steaks and cook them on high heat 3 min. Then reduce heat to medium and sauté the steaks on the other side, 2 minutes (meat should remain slightly pink inside).
Put it on plates, season with salt, pepper, sprinkle with herbs. Serve with bean salad.